When you enroll in classes, only put one child's name in the Name line and only choose 1 of each each class. If you ant to enroll multiple children in the same class, simply fill out the form twice for that class. If you try to do multiples, the input on our end becomes garbled.
Before you enroll
- Choose classes carefully. Read course descriptions carefully before you choose. Registration fees are due when you enroll in classes. Registration fees are never refunded.
- Please check course description carefully before you enroll in classes.
- Due to the number of students at SHEEP with many dietary restrictions, we are not a peanut or other allergy free facility. If you child has dietary needs, please contact your teachers directly.
- You must fill out the 3 forms found here before you can enroll in classes: https://www.sheep.education/register.html
- You must have a PayPal account to enroll in classes. You must pay registration fees when you register. Registration fees are not refundable
- Material fees are due July 1st. You may pay these at any time here https://www.sheep.education/pay-here.html . Type in child’s name and classes you are paying for in the “Child’s Name” space. To know what to pay simply look at the course description on the website. You will be sent an invoice a week before the fees are due and this will be your only reminder. If you do not pay by the 1st week in July, we will drop you from your classes.
- It is required that you check email often. Not replying to SHEEP emails from accounting, the Director or from SHEEP teachers can lead to dismissal from SHEEP.
- Based on previous behavioral patterns, a teacher can decline a student’s enrollment in their class.