Productivity in a Digital World - 2020-2021
Instructor: Mary Barefield
Class time: 12:10 PM
Monthly Cost: $25
Material Cost: $20.
This course is intended for students with little or no computer background - or those who wish to expand and fine tune their skills with productivity apps, such as Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms. This will be a fun, interactive class in which we will use common collaborative and productivity tools to create colorful, professional presentations. Finally students will look at the computer and how it works, as well as the Internet and how to use it safely and efficiently.
- Email Activities - 10%
- Google Docs Challenge - 20%
- Anti-plagiarism in class activity - 5%
- Google Slides Challenge - 25%
- Google Forms Challenge - 20%
- Google Forms In Class Activity - 5%
- Collaboration on Challenge Activities - 15%
- 6 spreadsheet assignments @ 10 percent each - 60%
- Capstone project (incorporates Sheets, Slides, and Docs) - 40%
- 6 quizzes equally weighted